- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 103 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,761 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $128,750
- Price/sqft: $64
- MLS #: B468362
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 368 sqft
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Circuit Breakers - Some, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Foyer\Entry Hall, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Additional Interior Features \ Drapes - Some, Foundation Description \ Block, Year Built Description \ Existing, Additional Interior Features \ Natural Woodwork - some, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Driveway Description \ Blacktop, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, Attic Description \ Partial, Additional Rooms \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Exterior Construction \ Aluminum\Steel, Additional Interior Features \ Leaded Glass - some, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Kitchen Equip\Appl Included \ Cooktop-Gas
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 2909001230100002076000
- Zillow Home ID: 31436331
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-175K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14094 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Town of Lockport as a whole. Among 14094 homes, this home is 2.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14094, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in Town of Lockport, and 74.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 14094 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Lockport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14094 home values.
|339 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$110K||3||1.5||1,659|
|331 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$167K||3||2.5||1,871|
|343 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$155K||3||2||2,354|
|22 Kingston Cir Lockport, NY||$210K||4||2.5||2,272|
|327 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$142K||3||1.5||1,936|
|16 Kingston Cir Lockport, NY||$182K||3||2.5||2,141|
|336 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$90K||2||1||1,176|
|344 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$91K||2||2||1,442|
|28 Kingston Cir Lockport, NY||$177K||4||2.5||2,070|
|324 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$86K||2||1||1,068|
|10 Kingston Cir Lockport, NY||$177K||4||3||2,185|
|310 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$172K||3||2.5||2,457|
|352 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$141K||3||2||1,789|
|323 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$187K||3||2||2,045|
|34 Kingston Cir Lockport, NY||$234K||4||2.5||2,568|
|355 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$104K||3||1.5||1,535|
|360 Lincoln Ave Lockport, NY||$140K||2||2||1,777|
|7 Euclid Ave Lockport, NY||$171K||5||3||3,111|
|33 Coolidge Ave Lockport, NY||$72K||--||--||--|
|35 Coolidge Ave Lockport, NY||$106K||3||1.5||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Town of Lockport
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!