- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
335 Madrone St, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $467,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 710 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053332040
- Zillow Home ID: 15566509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 335 Madrone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% greater than in Redwood City, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 333 Madrone St Redwood City, CA$1.11M421,820
- 106 Park St Redwood City, CA$772K31980
- 319 Madrone St Redwood City, CA$671K21920
- 204 Park St Redwood City, CA$913K421,450
- 167 Park St Redwood City, CA$1.94M853,470
- 127 Park St Redwood City, CA$791K211,020
- 201 Park St Redwood City, CA$726K311,000
- 119 Park St Redwood City, CA$1.53M323,350
- 318 Linden St Redwood City, CA$774K211,120
- 307 Madrone St Redwood City, CA$686K211,070
- 210 Park St Redwood City, CA$675K21860
- 209 Park St Redwood City, CA$793K311,380
- 111 Center St Redwood City, CA$689K21920
- 119 Center St Redwood City, CA$1.01M441,730
- 111 Park St Redwood City, CA$838K311,010
- 203 Center St Redwood City, CA$659K21910
- 101 Center St Redwood City, CA$721K31980
- 218 Park St Redwood City, CA$860K321,470
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.