335 N Harrison Dr, Corydon, IN 47112
Not for Sale
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent Zestimate: $1,242/mo
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Single Family:3,135 sq ft
- Lot:0.77 acres
- Year Built:1955
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
Two fireplaces lower the heating bills and make for a warm and cozy home during cold winter months! Unique corner stone wood-burning fireplace in large beautiful Italian venetian tiled front living/family room. Plus a ventless gas fireplace in formal dining room warms up entire main wing of home in no time. Wood burning fireplace stones slowly radiate heat throughout so you can turn the gas furnace down! You'll find the blown in attic insulation keeps most of the heat where you need it! Could use new windows to further cut low heating and cooling bills!
Like new stove/rangetop/hood (Frigidaire Gallery) and newer Frigidaire refrigerator stay with home. Ongoing interior updates (painting kitchen/dining room). Also leaving enough left over Italian Venetian floor tiles and supplies from living room floor to replace small area of linoleum in kitchen.
Also can easily convert second family room on side wing into a master bedroom suite with walk in closet and full bath (full bath already there). And this second family room also has sliding glass door to fenced and gated side patio!
Shall I go on? A portion of the backyard is fenced; there's a covered latticed back porch; lots of concrete driveway and extra parking, interior handicap accessible, town sewer and low taxes currently less than $1400 yr. At this bargain price it is an AS IS purchase with LOTS of potential for a growing family and/or rental income.
Oh yes, and due to motivated seller, 2012 appraised value of $180k, and slowly recovering real estate market, you are getting $25,000 of instant equity at $155,000 purchase price!
Sq ft & rm sizes approx. Natural gas is on Indiana Utilities gas pipes system throughout town - no tank to have to fill!
All accepted offers must include a letter of pre-approval for financing. All offers and agreements will be documented on legal forms (provided by seller).
Note new update which supercedes all previous advertisements prior to 12/27/13: Inspections, paid by the potential buyer, are welcome but home is being sold as with no warranties implied, expressed or written. Because it is being sold as is with no warranty and under appraised value, there will be no sellers disclosure form provided. However, owner is aware of only minor minimal repairs needed at time of listing and knows the home to be in very good condition. Due to limited funds and personal debts, owner will not warranty home or have the ability to fix potential requested repairs from potential buyers. However, owner is continuing to make minor and cosmetic updates and do it yourself projects that may increase the selling price in the future. If potential buyer is concerned about buying a "sold as is" home, you are welcome to hire a professional home inspector to thoroughly check this wise investment opportunity.
Very quiet and safe. Sits on high hill above fairgrounds and historic downtown Corydon. Home is within town of Corydon limits. Next to the Government Center and Corydon Elementary School, Corydon Intermediate, and Corydon Central High School. For private schools, St. Joseph's Catholic School is only a mile or two away. So you get the conveniences of being in town (reduced insurance with fire hydrant at end of street, free garbage pick up, walk to school, walk to the fairgrounds down the hill, etc), yet it is like a park. Very quiet with nice yards and mature trees, and wildlife (bunnies, deer).
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Off street, Garage
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Additional FeaturesBlown in insulation/wood fireplace cut htg/cooling bills: electric $150-$200 mo/gas $20-$50 mo.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Office, Workshop
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Foundation TypeCrawl/Raised
- Garage Size800
- HeatingGas, Wood / pellet
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolCorydon
- Neighborhood NameAshton Heights subdivision in town limits
- Parcel #31-10-31-302-003.000-008
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Zillow Home ID85294208
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$185,188||$161K – $209K||+$19,455||$59||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,242/mo||$770 – $2K/mo||-$106||$0.40||03/10/2014|
posted on 09/09/2013
$180,000 (based on Home Appraisal)
Zillow predicts Louisville/Jefferson County Metro home values will rise 0.6% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 335 N Harrison Drive
- 335 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$181K32.52,104
- 332 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$102K22.01,172
- 355 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$127K32.01,705
- 330 S Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$87K21.01,040
- 275 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$88K21.01,118
- 316 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$137K32.02,013
- 300 S Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$114K21.51,729
- 332 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$94K2--252
- 355 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$129K32.01,705
- 350 S Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$102K21.51,496
- 360 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$102K31.51,400
- 350 S Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$101K21.51,496
- 255 N Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$176K32.51,902
- 260 S Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$97K31.51,079
- 0 Atwood St Corydon, IN--Studio----
- Atwood St Corydon, IN--Studio----
- 221 S Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$183K24.0--
- 372 S Harrison Dr Corydon, IN$105K31.51,392
- 306 Atwood St Corydon, IN$102K--1.01,515
- 301 Beechmont Dr NE Corydon, IN$76K21.01,134
Nearby Schools in Corydon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005