335 Neals Ln, Gallatin, TN 370663 beds, 2 baths, 1,759 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 33.11 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- 727 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $441
- MLS #: 1388953
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,759 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 115 03700 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42394105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 335 Neals Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 45.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.7% greater than in Gallatin, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gallatin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37066 home values.
- 355 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$231K332,543
- 301 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$179K--21,506
- Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$168K------
- 365 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$233K--21,878
- 199 Neals Ct Gallatin, TN$136K----1,224
- 163 Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$182K--21,680
- 369 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$99K----672
- 135 Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$164K--21,217
- Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$105K------
- 155 Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$123K--11,040
- 159 Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$110K------
- 354 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$290K--21,627
- 165 Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$183K--22,214
- 105 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$441K--3.54,605
- 101 Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$116K331,760
- 362 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$173K--1.51,120
- 289 Neals Ln Gallatin, TN$708K--7.55,662
- Long Hollow Pike Gallatin, TN$187K------
- 160 Horntown Rd Gallatin, TN$450K--3.53,223
- 356 Neals Ln APT A Gallatin, TN$120K----672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292