335 W 2nd StUNIT 10, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 8/12/11: $462,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,255 sq ft
- Lot:1,255 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Aug 2011 for $462,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow851
- Parcel #W:06 P:01694 S:020
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71489757
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$544,356||$512K – $582K||+$684||$433||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,937/mo||$2.2K – $3.9K/mo||-$144||$2.34||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 22.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 335 W 2nd Street UNIT 10
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- James Condon Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Monument High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- UP Academy Charter School of Boston (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Excel High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Odyssey High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Perkins Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Tynan Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005