335 W Blaine St, Riverside, CA 925074 beds, 2 baths, 1,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 251154024
- Zillow Home ID: 17864582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 335 W Blaine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.8% less than in Riverside, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University home values.
- 345 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$297K321,424
- 325 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$307K41.751,631
- 360 Highlander Dr Riverside, CA$303K31.751,424
- 370 Highlander Dr Riverside, CA$302K31.751,424
- 355 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$301K41.751,631
- 315 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$340K32.251,904
- 3255 Valencia Hill Dr Riverside, CA$298K31.751,424
- 335 Highlander Dr Riverside, CA$326K41.751,641
- 330 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$334K421,597
- Highlander Dr Riverside, CA$329K31.751,784
- 340 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$340K51.751,825
- 320 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$337K521,597
- 3205 Valencia Hill Dr Riverside, CA$315K41.751,631
- 380 Highlander Dr Riverside, CA$323K41.751,631
- 365 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$350K62.52,291
- 350 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$300K31.751,398
- 310 W Blaine St Riverside, CA$353K51.751,825
- 3195 Valencia Hill Dr Riverside, CA$290K31.751,424
- 325 Maravilla Dr Riverside, CA$349K41.751,597
- 345 Highlander Dr Riverside, CA$329K321,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.