- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 92 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,991 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $342,500
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 222638
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction\Foundation \ Wood Frame, Construction\Foundation \ Slab, Utilities \ Water-City, Appliances \ Disposal, Garage \ Double Garage, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Utilities \ Sewage-Septic, Finish \ Brick, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Other Rooms \ Office\Study, Style \ Traditional, Floors\Walls \ Sheetrock\Drywall, Utilities \ Other-See Remarks, Lot Description \ Corner Lot, Utilities \ Water-Well, Utilities \ Grinder Pump, Other Rooms \ Media Room, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Misc Search \ Storage Building, Misc Search \ Termite Contract
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 63-02-03-0-000-037.012
- Zillow Home ID: 72766625
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $149-334K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36549 homes, this home is 48.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36549, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Lillian, and 80% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36549 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lillian.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Lillian
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!