A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,769 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $173,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Phoenix, Commission Paid \ Percent of Gross, Community Features \ Biking/Walking Path, Community Features \ Lake Subdivision, Compass \ E, Const - Finish \ Painted, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 028 - Kyrene Elementary District, Elementary School \ Kyrene de los Lagos, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, High School Dist # \ 213 - Tempe Union High School District, High School \ Desert Vista, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Kyrene Akimel A-al, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished? \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Rental Info: Pets \ Lessor Approval, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Drive, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Zip Code \ 85048
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30602119
- Zillow Home ID: 8255380
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ahwatukee Foothills home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Ahwatukee Foothills homes, this home is valued 4.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ahwatukee Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.4% less than in Phoenix, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ahwatukee Foothills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ahwatukee Foothills home values.
|3348 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$316K||4||3||2,316|
|15836 S 33rd Way Phoenix, AZ||$265K||3||2||1,664|
|15840 S 33rd Way Phoenix, AZ||$290K||3||3||2,064|
|15843 S 33rd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$327K||4||3||2,304|
|3344 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$263K||--||2.75||1,664|
|15839 S 33rd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$273K||3||2||1,664|
|15834 S 33rd Way Phoenix, AZ||$335K||3||3||2,053|
|3353 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$289K||--||3.5||2,053|
|3357 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$261K||3||2||1,664|
|3349 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$288K||3||2||2,041|
|15835 S 33rd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$309K||--||3.5||2,053|
|3361 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$263K||--||2.75||1,704|
|3345 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$298K||5||2.5||2,053|
|15831 S 33rd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$305K||--||3.5||2,041|
|3365 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$311K||--||3.5||2,304|
|15828 S 33rd Way Phoenix, AZ||$330K||--||3.5||2,316|
|3341 E Woodland Dr Phoenix, AZ||$305K||4||3||2,304|
|3352 E Mountain Vista Dr Phoenix, AZ||$336K||--||3||2,356|
|15846 S 33rd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$310K||4||2.5||2,304|
|15842 S 33rd Pl Phoenix, AZ||$267K||--||2.75||1,664|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.