3352 Wedgewood Dr, Augusta, GA 309094 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $37,000
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 338 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 0412115000
- Zillow Home ID: 14948971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3352 Wedgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Aumond, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Augusta, and 58.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Aumond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Aumond home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,398 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1958
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 3350 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$113K31.51,956
- 3354 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$84K31.51,176
- 3349 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$108K431,434
- 3347 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 3348 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 1410 Habersham Dr Augusta, GA$81K421,680
- 3356 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$85K321,371
- 3345 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$100K321,950
- 3356 Tanglewood Dr Augusta, GA$92K422,061
- 3379 Beaver Dr Augusta, GA$57K311,161
- 3377 Beaver Dr Augusta, GA--------
- 3354 Tanglewood Dr Augusta, GA$82K31.51,537
- 1304 Cabana Ct Augusta, GA$61K31.51,537
- 3346 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$114K331,520
- 3358 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$81K31.51,485
- 3383 Beaver Dr Augusta, GA$53K21808
- 3343 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$83K31.51,484
- 3358 Tanglewood Dr Augusta, GA$120K322,140
- 3352 Tanglewood Dr Augusta, GA$103K321,399
- 3353 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$124K322,242
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!