3353 Neptune Dr, Raleigh, NC 276043 beds, 2 baths, 1,227 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $130,428
- Price/sqft: $106
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Full Bath
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,227 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172518314484000
- Zillow Home ID: 50109166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3353 Neptune Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% greater than in Raleigh, and 103% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,216 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1985
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3357 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$154K--21,323
- 3349 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$173K331,900
- 2520 Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$128K--21,226
- 3345 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$190K32.52,232
- 3348 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$138K32.51,544
- 3361 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$137K--21,273
- 3358 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$139K32.51,632
- 3340 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$161K--2.52,096
- 3341 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$121K--21,190
- 3216 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$124K321,189
- 3336 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$127K--21,172
- 3337 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$121K--2.51,248
- 3212 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$121K321,175
- 3304 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$120K321,240
- 2600 Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$90K--2.5--
- 2508 Fields Of Broadlands Dr Raleigh, NC$122K--21,193
- 3208 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$121K--21,190
- 3308 Planet Dr Raleigh, NC$166K--22,068
- 3332 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$133K321,236
- 3333 Neptune Dr Raleigh, NC$130K--2.51,351
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.