3354 Osage Dr, Zephyrhills, FL 335412 beds, 2 baths, 938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,875 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 938 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1926210020000002010
- Zillow Home ID: 46401728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3354 Osage Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33541 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 213.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 246.7% greater than in Pasco, and 464% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33541 home values.
- 3352 Osage Dr Zephyrhills, FL$38K22864
- 3346 Osage Dr Zephyrhills, FL$32K--1.5728
- 3403 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$58K--21,456
- 34521 Iris Blvd # 1 Zephyrhills, FL$41K--21,024
- 3353 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$42K--2936
- 3340 Osage Dr Zephyrhills, FL$39K--21,056
- 3413 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$53K221,344
- 3347 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$98K--21,344
- 3417 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$38K--21,152
- 3341 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$51K221,152
- 3336 Osage Dr Zephyrhills, FL$56K22840
- 3422 Osage Dr Zephyrhills, FL$44K--2960
- 3349 Morris Bridge Rd Zephyrhills, FL$84K21.51,570
- 3423 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$35K21.5744
- 34537 Sweetpea Ln Zephyrhills, FL$42K--2960
- 3337 Dawns Dell Zephyrhills, FL$96K--21,344
- 3330 Osage Dr Zephyrhills, FL$44K--21,056
- 3428 Osage Dr Zephyrhills, FL$77K221,494
- 34536 Morning Glory Gln Zephyrhills, FL$40K--2960
- 34536 Sweetpea Ln Zephyrhills, FL$33K--1.5720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.