3355 Diego Bay Cir, Las Vegas, NV 891174 beds, 3 baths, 2,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 617 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,428 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 16317512015
- Zillow Home ID: 7128756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3355 Diego Bay Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% lower than in Las Vegas, and 114.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 3365 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$246K42.52,087
- 3345 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$264K32.52,087
- 3375 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$266K432,428
- 3335 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$287K432,523
- 3385 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$294K432,428
- 3325 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$266K432,428
- 3325 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$180K422,428
- 3341 S Riley St Las Vegas, NV$267K432,507
- 3356 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$251K432,523
- 3351 S Riley St Las Vegas, NV$237K422,412
- 3346 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$291K432,428
- 3366 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$294K532,523
- 3331 S Riley St Las Vegas, NV$228K321,901
- 3361 S Riley St Las Vegas, NV$219K32.52,087
- 3395 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$298K43.52,523
- 3336 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$286K432,523
- 3376 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$351K33.53,580
- 3321 S Riley St Las Vegas, NV$231K32.52,087
- 3315 Diego Bay Cir Las Vegas, NV$250K432,523
- 3371 S Riley St Las Vegas, NV$287K432,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!