3355 Glenbrook Dr, Norton, OH 442033 beds, 2 baths, 1,899 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Friendly neighborhood. Family oriented. Well kept homes. Sidewalks. Close to schools. Quiet.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $146,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Partial basement, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Private backyard with covered patio, large deck, pond. Two fireplaces- one wood burning, one gas.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,899 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 4603775
- Zillow Home ID: 35378689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3355 Glenbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% higher than in Norton, and 43.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44203 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.