3355 Pebble Hill Dr, Marietta, GA 300623 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great neighborhood for all. Homeowner's association provides many activities for adults, children, and families throughout year.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $98,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 16026000470
- Zillow Home ID: 14241000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3355 Pebble Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% lower than in Marietta, and 43.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30062 home values.
- 3945 Benton Way Marietta, GA$170K321,719
- 3345 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$179K321,572
- 3360 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$196K321,826
- 3350 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$174K321,322
- 3930 N Tondee Ct Marietta, GA$169K321,850
- 3370 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$233K432,831
- 3955 Benton Way Marietta, GA$234K432,656
- 3940 Benton Way Marietta, GA$221K42.52,211
- 3346 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$220K321,966
- 3380 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$178K321,838
- 3940 N Tondee Ct Marietta, GA$275K32.52,552
- 3335 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$186K322,042
- 3343 Timber Hollow Ct Marietta, GA$162K321,344
- 3342 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$200K321,673
- 3960 Benton Way Marietta, GA$233K42.52,378
- 3333 Timber Hollow Ct Marietta, GA$175K32.51,779
- 3390 Pebble Hill Dr Marietta, GA$197K42.52,024
- 3935 N Tondee Ct Marietta, GA$201K422,092
- 3323 Timber Hollow Ct Marietta, GA$187K432,200
- 3394 Brandon Hall Way Marietta, GA$222K32.52,093
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.