3359 Coastal Edge Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322504 beds, 2 baths, 1,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,083 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $177,600
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: 2 spaces, 402 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 1671151540
- Zillow Home ID: 109747352
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3359 Coastal Edge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Haven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% lower than in Jacksonville, and 133.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Haven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Haven home values.
- 3367 Coastal Edge Ct Jacksonville, FL$164K321,470
- 3351 Coastal Edge Ct Jacksonville, FL$173K321,562
- 14140 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$202K321,577
- 14141 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$220K321,894
- 3366 Coastal Edge Ct Jacksonville, FL$146K321,524
- 3358 Coastal Edge Ct Jacksonville, FL$148K321,524
- 14148 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$210K321,577
- 3410 Pinetree Rd Jacksonville Beach, FL$378K322,496
- 14149 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$215K321,582
- 14055 Bentwood Ave Jacksonville Beach, FL$218K321,529
- 14156 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$294K532,058
- 14157 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$202K321,534
- 3416 Pinetree Rd Jacksonville, FL$211K321,612
- 14164 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$240K322,026
- 14160 Bentwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$296K321,512
- 14058 Bentwood Ave Jacksonville, FL$178K321,827
- 3371 Thalia Rd Jacksonville, FL$179K321,086
- 14165 Washburn Ct Jacksonville, FL$205K421,750
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292