- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 528 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,828 all time views
- 92 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2004
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 21266363
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 720 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior \ Brick, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 491505104005000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1180539
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-128K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46227 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46227 homes, this home is 32.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
|3325 E Dudley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$103K||3||--||1,197|
|3401 Royal Oak Dr Indianapolis, IN||$100K||3||1.5||1,968|
|3336 Ferncliff Ave Indianapolis, IN||$104K||3||--||1,050|
|3360 Royal Oak Dr Indianapolis, IN||$95K||3||--||1,000|
|5560 Royal Oak Ct Indianapolis, IN||$125K||3||2||2,100|
|3416 Royal Oak Dr Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||1||2,366|
|3407 Royal Oak Dr Indianapolis, IN||$98K||3||--||1,025|
|3344 Ferncliff Ave Indianapolis, IN||$120K||4||1.5||1,968|
|3344 E Dudley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$94K||3||--||984|
|3320 E Dudley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$98K||3||--||984|
|5547 Royal Oak Ct Indianapolis, IN||$94K||3||--||984|
|3315 Ferncliff Ave Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||--||1,656|
|3404 Ferncliff Ave Indianapolis, IN||$123K||3||2||2,050|
|3415 E Dudley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$92K||3||--||960|
|3354 Ferncliff Ave Indianapolis, IN||$111K||3||--||1,160|
|3325 Ferncliff Ave Indianapolis, IN||$120K||4||1||1,440|
|3415 Royal Oak Dr Indianapolis, IN||$100K||3||--||1,300|
|3426 Royal Oak Dr Indianapolis, IN||$97K||3||1||1,025|
|3410 E Dudley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$101K||3||--||1,200|
|5541 Royal Oak Ct Indianapolis, IN||$130K||4||2||2,842|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.