- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 3,231 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2015
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Backup Pending Other, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ DinCombo/FamRoom, Eating Area \ KitchenGalley, Eating Area \ KitchenSomeUpdts, Equipment \ HeatSensor, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Equipment \ SumpPump, Equipment \ WaterSoftenerPaid, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Amenities \ FencePartial, Exterior Amenities \ StorageShed, Foundation \ CrawlBlock, Garage Parking Other \ FinGarage, Garage Parking Other \ GarDrOpenr, Garage Parking Other \ ServiceDoor, Heat \ Baseboard, Heat \ HotWaterBoiler, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ DeckMain, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,447 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 180
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: 491424120036000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1176843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46227 home values will decrease 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.7% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
|324 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$131K||2||--||1,516|
|350 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$129K||3||--||1,505|
|351 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$124K||3||--||1,425|
|333 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||--||1,302|
|405 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$125K||3||--||1,437|
|327 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||--||1,247|
|315 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$162K||4||2.5||2,094|
|323 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||--||1,344|
|312 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$128K||3||1||1,505|
|406 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$139K||3||1.5||1,805|
|349 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$176K||4||1||2,408|
|313 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||2||1,580|
|301 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$160K||4||1||2,016|
|417 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$150K||3||1||1,768|
|8904 Chitwood Dr Indianapolis, IN||$86K||2||1||1,224|
|342 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||--||1,323|
|352 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$140K||3||--||1,765|
|302 Dixie Dr Indianapolis, IN||$143K||3||1||1,625|
|332 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||--||1,323|
|410 Crosby Dr Indianapolis, IN||$203K||3||1.5||2,156|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!