336 E Main St APT 24, Marlborough, MA 017522 beds, 1 bath, 749 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1963
- HOA Fee: $357
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $105,900
- Price/sqft: $141
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,COOLING \ Wall AC,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,RESTRICTIONS \ Other (See Remarks),STYLE \ Garden,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 108
- Floor size: 749 sqft
- Parcel #: M:058 B:041A L:036-24
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 71489409
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 336 E Main Street APT 24
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01752 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 28.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
- Apt 21$116K21818
- Apt 16$115K11548
- Apt 12$116K21819
- Apt 11$114K11616
- Apt 18$112K21766
- Apt 15$112K21819
- Apt 14$118K21768
- Apt 19$117K21823
- Apt 22$114K21775
- Apt 7$114K11613
- Apt 13$116K21819
- Apt 5$112K21766
- Apt 23$117K21821
- Apt 10$116K21818
- Apt 20$112K21757
- Apt 4$112K11423
- Apt 6$110K21817
- Apt 9$112K21765
- Apt 8$116K21821
- Apt 17$116K21819
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292