336 E Nesquehoning St, Easton, PA 180424 beds, 4 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- 876 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $500
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 468179
- Finished basement, 950 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 252 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: L10SW4A1 3B-11 0310
- Zillow Home ID: 104414932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 336 E Nesquehoning Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.1% less than in Easton, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Easton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18042 home values.
- 320 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$182K43.52,217
- 332 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$200K43.12,217
- 320 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$134K42.52,217
- 340 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$204K33.52,000
- 332 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$173K43.51,730
- 328 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$202K43.52,745
- 324 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$201K43.52,685
- 320 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$230K43.52,217
- 327 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$127K41.51,692
- 341 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$110K311,200
- 319 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$103K31.51,310
- 343 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$121K311,056
- 311 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$90K21.51,308
- 309 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$84K421,507
- 365 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$160K321,428
- 368 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$165K41.51,606
- 301 E Nesquehoning St Easton, PA$244K42.53,149
- 326 E Wilkes Barre St Easton, PA$124K311,116
- 320 E Wilkes Barre St Easton, PA$114K21952
- 340 E Wilkes Barre St Easton, PA$99K311,663
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!