336 Mccubbins St, Spencer, NC 281592 beds, 1 bath, 1,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 212 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $79
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,058 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 034 068
- Zillow Home ID: 75016964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 336 Mccubbins Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1006 4th St Spencer, NC$78K--11,212
- 911 2nd St Spencer, NC$93K311,220
- 907 2nd St Spencer, NC$89K311,064
- 335 Mccubbins St Spencer, NC$53K--11,012
- 206 17th St Spencer, NC$137K--21,682
- 1012 4th St Spencer, NC$83K--1.51,238
- 1009 4th St Spencer, NC$108K411,500
- 328 Jordan Ave Spencer, NC$88K--1.51,392
- 326 Jordan Ave Spencer, NC$69K--1.51,050
- 331 Grant St Spencer, NC$53K--11,096
- 1014 4th St Spencer, NC$82K--1.51,238
- 1001 4th St Spencer, NC$118K321,750
- 814 4th St Spencer, NC$107K--11,701
- 400 Jordan Ave Spencer, NC$97K--21,411
- 1015 4th St Spencer, NC$145K--21,713
- 321 Grant St Spencer, NC$56K--11,231
- 812 4th St Spencer, NC$39K411,532
- 1017 4th St Spencer, NC$151K--12,461
- 810 4th St Spencer, NC$76K211,336
- 404 Jordan Ave Spencer, NC$96K--21,454
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.