336 New York St, Scranton, PA 185092 beds, 1 bath, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $55,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 14605070064
- Zillow Home ID: 9559431
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 336 New York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18509 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% lower than in Scranton, and 9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18509 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scranton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18509 home values.
- 332 New York St Scranton, PA$91K------
- 1371 Wyoming Ave Scranton, PA$76K421,800
- 1361 Wyoming Ave Scranton, PA--------
- 320 New York St # 322 Scranton, PA$115K------
- 323 New York St # 325 Scranton, PA$69K------
- 321 New York St Scranton, PA$100K311,200
- 330 New York St Scranton, PA$89K------
- 318 New York St Scranton, PA$47K------
- 317 New York St # 319 Scranton, PA$67K------
- 1421 Wyoming Ave Scranton, PA$151K------
- 1426 Ave REAR WYOMING Scranton, PA$74K311,280
- 1419 Wyoming Ave Scranton, PA$106K------
- 314 New York St Scranton, PA--------
- 315 New York St Scranton, PA$43K------
- 324 New York St # 26 Scranton, PA$120K------
- 312 New York St Scranton, PA$109K------
- 311 New York St # 313 Scranton, PA$61K------
- 1349 Wyoming Ave # 1351 Scranton, PA$257K------
- 1359 Wyoming Ave Scranton, PA$61K------
- 1359 Wyoming Ave Scranton, PA$65K311,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292