336 W California Ave APT 203, Glendale, CA 912032 beds, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $305
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 5637007059
- Zillow Home ID: 20831329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 336 W California Avenue APT 203
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vineyard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% less than in Glendale, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Vineyard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vineyard home values.
- 356 W California Ave APT 13 Glendale, CA$457K221,215
- 326 W California Ave Glendale, CA$516K431,850
- 317 W California Ave Glendale, CA$499K321,592
- 327 Salem St Glendale, CA--------
- 328 W California Ave Glendale, CA$928K632,311
- 325 W California Ave Glendale, CA$824K643,733
- 331 Salem St Glendale, CA--------
- 341 W California Ave # 301 Glendale, CA$469K331,420
- 341 W California Ave # 101 Glendale, CA$471K331,460
- 341 W California Ave # 102 Glendale, CA$470K331,440
- 341 W California Ave # 201 Glendale, CA$484K331,540
- 341 W California Ave # 302 Glendale, CA$582K331,390
- 341 W California Ave # 202 Glendale, CA$560K331,410
- 341 W California Ave # 203 Glendale, CA$548K331,450
- 341 W California Ave # 303 Glendale, CA$465K231,390
- 341 W California Ave # 104 Glendale, CA$471K331,450
- 341 W California Ave # 204 Glendale, CA$471K331,450
- 341 W California Ave # 103 Glendale, CA$471K331,450
- 335 Salem St Glendale, CA$462K321,796
- 336 W California Ave APT 101 Glendale, CA$346K221,196
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.