- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3361 Birch St, Denver, CO 802073 beds, 2 baths, 1,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $258,300
- Price/sqft: $165
- Finished basement, 350 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 402 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,564 sqft
- Parcel #: 0130211014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13283292
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3361 Birch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Park Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 124.2% greater than in Denver, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Park Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Park Hill home values.
- 3371 Birch St Denver, CO$177K21821
- 3351 Birch St Denver, CO$251K31.51,035
- 3341 Birch St Denver, CO$231K21.5776
- 3331 Birch St Denver, CO$230K21818
- 3350 Bellaire St Denver, CO$236K22965
- 3360 Bellaire St Denver, CO$238K421,031
- 3340 Bellaire St Denver, CO$233K321,031
- 3321 Birch St Denver, CO$353K422,381
- 3330 Bellaire St Denver, CO$230K321,032
- 4332 Bruce Randolph Ave Denver, CO$151K11550
- 3320 Bellaire St Denver, CO$265K421,732
- 3401 Birch St Denver, CO$243K31.51,376
- 3315 Birch St Denver, CO$275K321,854
- 3381 Birch St Denver, CO--311,200
- 3275 Birch St Denver, CO$172K216
- 3310 Bellaire St Denver, CO$236K321,032
- 3405 Birch St Denver, CO$222K411,295
- 3300 Bellaire St Denver, CO$169K21940
- 3415 Birch St Denver, CO$197K21887
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!