3361 Cropley Ct, San Jose, CA 951324 beds, 3 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $721,000
- Price/sqft: $404
- Parking: 422 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 09225051
- Zillow Home ID: 19485939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3361 Cropley Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% higher than in San Jose, and 61.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Berryessa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berryessa home values.
- 5 beds, 3 baths
2,943 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 5 beds, 3 baths
- 3365 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$648K421,372
- 3357 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$663K42.51,786
- 3452 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$635K421,610
- 3448 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$642K421,610
- 3369 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$635K321,228
- 3353 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$678K42.51,786
- 3456 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$667K421,610
- 3444 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$705K42.51,713
- 3462 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$683K42.51,713
- 3337 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$710K42.51,713
- 3341 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$711K42.51,786
- 3418 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$626K421,372
- 3414 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$619K421,372
- 3333 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$589K321,228
- 3349 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$701K42.51,786
- 3422 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$715K42.51,786
- 3345 Cropley Ct San Jose, CA$727K42.51,713
- 3410 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$670K42.51,713
- 3327 Cropley Ave San Jose, CA$712K42.51,786
- 3406 Sagewood Ln San Jose, CA$671K321,601
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.