- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3361 Pasadena St, Detroit, MI 482383 baths, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $1,869
- Price/sqft: $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 6464 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 12004737
- Zillow Home ID: 88498836
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3361 Pasadena Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48238 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 79.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% lower than in Detroit, and 226.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48238 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48238 home values.
- 3353 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$33K--11,115
- 13750 Dexter Ave Detroit, MI$545K--2617,096
- 3345 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$36K311,568
- 3352 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$46K--1.52,072
- 3352 W Grand St Detroit, MI$44K--22,260
- 3358 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$85K--22,716
- 3358 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$83K----2,716
- 3358 W Grand St Detroit, MI$71K--32,600
- 3339 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$44K--22,157
- 3344 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$33K--11,542
- 3331 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$47K411,670
- 3336 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$37K--11,544
- 3344 W Grand St Detroit, MI$69K------
- 3336 W Grand St Detroit, MI$45K--22,090
- 3323 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$39K--1.51,489
- 13814 Dexter Ave Detroit, MI$88K--14,800
- 3330 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$35K--11,449
- 3322 Pasadena St Detroit, MI$42K--11,463
- 3330 W Grand St Detroit, MI$44K--22,090
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292