3361 S Fairfax St, Denver, CO 802223 beds, 2 baths, 2,011 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $149
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 280 sqft
- Solar Panels
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,011 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0631405014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13415100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3361 S Fairfax Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.5% less than in Denver, and 26.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help University Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Hills home values.
- 3351 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$255K311,158
- 3371 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$263K321,038
- 3381 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$243K21758
- 3341 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$256K21958
- 3360 S Elm St Denver, CO$325K331,275
- 3331 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$238K21758
- 3391 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$439K432,556
- 3350 S Elm St Denver, CO$293K321,170
- 3370 S Elm St Denver, CO$238K21760
- 3340 S Elm St Denver, CO$248K311,026
- 3380 S Elm St Denver, CO$262K21926
- 3362 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$260K311,235
- 3374 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$244K31901
- 3321 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$265K321,039
- 3330 S Elm St Denver, CO$283K31.51,377
- 3390 S Elm St Denver, CO$275K321,073
- 3352 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$250K31942
- 3384 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$262K311,247
- 3380 S Elm St Denver, CO$250K21936
- 3340 S Fairfax St Denver, CO$259K311,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!