33631 2nd St, Union City, CA 945873 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Detached former garage that has many potential usage.
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,347 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Parcel #: 486 000603900
- Zillow Home ID: 25002122
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 33631 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94587, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% lower than in Union City, and 17% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94587 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Union City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94587 home values.
- 33635 2nd St Union City, CA$558K421,840
- 33625 2nd St Union City, CA$360K21816
- 33649 2nd St Union City, CA$411K211,221
- 33617 2nd St Union City, CA$406K311,000
- 33626 3rd St Union City, CA$446K321,296
- 33634 3rd St Union City, CA$442K----1,344
- 33618 3rd St Union City, CA$530K31.51,638
- 33642 3rd St Union City, CA$401K211,068
- 33657 2nd St Union City, CA$350K21840
- 33609 2nd St Union City, CA$373K21952
- 33610 3rd St Union City, CA$372K21827
- 33650 3rd St Union City, CA$452K411,301
- 104 F St Union City, CA$1.39M1154,212
- 212 F St Union City, CA$496K311,566
- 201 G St Union City, CA$410K25840
- 33658 3rd St Union City, CA$375K31870
- 33635 3rd St Union City, CA$455K321,338
- 33563 2nd St Union City, CA$528K221,688
- 33643 3rd St Union City, CA$480K321,328
- 33625 3rd St Union City, CA$466K311,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!