3364 Cicalla Ave, Memphis, TN 381223 beds, 2 baths, 1,144 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $12
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 288 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 043059 00045
- Zillow Home ID: 42160684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3364 Cicalla Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berclair-Highland Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% less than in Memphis, and 85.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Berclair-Highland Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berclair-Highland Heights home values.
- 3370 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$43K21900
- 3358 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$40K31855
- 3369 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$53K311,536
- 3363 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$51K32976
- 3352 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$32K211,014
- 3376 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$41K21856
- 3373 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$31K31938
- 3357 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$33K311,128
- 3359 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$46K311,000
- 3363 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$30K211,030
- 3353 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$39K21855
- 3379 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$25K31819
- 3369 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$31K411,300
- 3346 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$35K311,195
- 3380 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$44K211,200
- 3353 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$49K211,218
- 3347 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$39K211,038
- 3375 Cicalla Ave Memphis, TN$25K21870
- 3385 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$28K311,128
- 3370 Farmville Rd Memphis, TN$42K21773
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.