3364 Dow Ln, Spring Hill, FL 346093 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 215 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $105,500
- Price/sqft: $43
- MLS #: W7536132
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: R3232317524016250100
- Zillow Home ID: 44840049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3364 Dow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 78.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% less than in Spring Hill, and 83.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34609 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spring Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34609 home values.
- 3372 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$73K321,400
- 3356 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$130K321,978
- 14301 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill, FL$126K421,875
- 14293 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill, FL$41K21690
- 3380 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$107K321,607
- 3348 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$104K321,530
- 3367 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$121K321,609
- 14285 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill, FL$54K22827
- 3375 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$75K321,501
- 3359 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$76K421,688
- 14303 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill, FL$266K432,907
- 3387 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$73K321,519
- 3341 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$101K321,720
- 3386 Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$106K321,977
- 14182 Pomona Ave Spring Hill, FL$68K321,180
- Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL$130K321,978
- 14190 Pomona Ave Spring Hill, FL$131K321,974
- Dow Ln Spring Hill, FL--------
- 14174 Pomona Ave Spring Hill, FL$47K21672
- 3085 Bret Ferguson Rd Spring Hill, FL$139K322,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.