This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Airy with bay windows
- Spacious 40'x24' floor plan
- Upstairs sleeping quarters open to a private sun deck
- Two full bathrooms
- One car parking in building garage included
- No elevator
- Walking distance to Mission/Valencia restaurants & shops - Potrero Center Plaza - 8 min walk - Easy access to all freeways & downtown / MUNI / BART 2 min away
Main Level -
- Brazilian Cherry Hardwood floors
- Standard size closet at entrance (accordion doors)
- Whirlpool DUET HE Washer and Gas Dryer stack
- Full bathroom w/ large mirror + granite counter + stone tiles + tub/shower
- Gourmet Kitchen:
--- All Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
--- Refrigerator / Dishwasher / Gas Range / Microwave / Sink / Disposal
--- Granite countertops with bar seating
--- Maple cabinetry / Recessed lighting
- Dining area
- good for a med/large table
- Huge Living area (dimmable track lighting)
- Remodeled Large front patio with sliding doors (Gas BBQ ok)
- Bay windows with Hunter Douglas roller shades
- Gas heater
- Sweeping panoramic views of downtown (facing North)
- Carpet throughout
- Bedroom area overlooking lower level
- Double size closet with built-in shelves/drawers (accordion doors)
- Full bathroom w/ large mirror + granite countertop + stone tiles + tub/shower
- Additional storage shelves
- Sweeping panoramic views facing North
- Huge, remodeled, private sun deck with sliding doors on south side (w/ sweeping views facing South)
- Multi Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 540 all time views
- HOA Fee: $380
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $687,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3611 072
- Zillow Home ID: 80756353
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $799K-1.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts Mission home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 5% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Mission homes, this home is valued 1.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission home values.
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.