3365 San Rivas Dr, San Jose, CA 951483 beds, 2 baths, 1,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $430,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 6650 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,245 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 65223059
- Zillow Home ID: 19789420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3365 San Rivas Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,259 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3361 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$805K432,338
- 3369 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$545K22947
- 3380 San Saba Dr San Jose, CA$578K321,318
- 3388 San Saba Dr San Jose, CA$774K42.52,032
- 3372 San Saba Dr San Jose, CA$695K32.51,592
- 3357 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$606K321,329
- 3373 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$594K321,164
- 3360 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$724K52.52,243
- 3364 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$745K32.52,039
- 3396 San Saba Dr San Jose, CA$731K3--1,596
- 3356 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$712K52.52,243
- 3364 San Saba Dr San Jose, CA$652K42.51,592
- 2757 Henessy Dr San Jose, CA$660K321,673
- 3353 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$612K42.51,592
- 3377 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$664K42.51,592
- 3404 San Saba Dr San Jose, CA$612K321,164
- 2769 Coltwood Dr San Jose, CA$570K321,164
- 3355 Bien Ct San Jose, CA$678K321,673
- 3381 San Saba Dr San Jose, CA$560K321,164
- 3352 San Rivas Dr San Jose, CA$752K32.52,039
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.