- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3366 S 35th St, Milwaukee, WI 532153 beds, 2 baths, 1,743 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,743 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 005330929000X
- Zillow Home ID: 40502130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3366 S 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jackson Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.2% less than in Milwaukee, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jackson Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jackson Park home values.
- 3372 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$190K412,742
- 3356 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$113K411,111
- 3378-3382 S 35th St WI$188K64.52,998
- 3350-3352 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$112K311,446
- 3344 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$113K321,824
- 3404 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$92K21770
- 3338 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$133K331,492
- 3377 S 34th St Milwaukee, WI$164K42.52,295
- 3410 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$111K421,868
- 3330 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$109K31.51,396
- 3401 S 34th St Milwaukee, WI$132K422,050
- 3414 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$99K311,220
- 3341 W Poe St Milwaukee, WI$194K422,607
- 3413 S 34th St Milwaukee, WI$138K31.51,262
- 3325 W Poe St Milwaukee, WI$180K221,521
- 3355-3357 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$84K311,078
- 3361 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$144K31.251,162
- 3420 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$131K311,478
- 3371 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$106K31954
- 3365-3367 S 35th St Milwaukee, WI$189K32.51,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.