- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3366 Vernon Ter, Palo Alto, CA 943035 beds, 4 baths, 2,790 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
It is a quiet, neighborhood. The street is wide and there is no thru traffic. A lot of neighbors work from home so there are people around during the day. There are sidewalks for kids to walk or bike to school and the nearest park is a five minute walk. The YMCA is not far and Mitchel Park with its public library and community center is a five minute bike ride.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $2,255,000
- Price/sqft: $808
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 323 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- The fully equipped, custom finished office looks out into the beautifully landscaped backyard.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,790 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 12722031
- Zillow Home ID: 19499200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3366 Vernon Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palo Verde market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.7% lower than in San Jose Metro, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palo Verde home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palo Verde home values.
- 3360 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$1.57M311,014
- 3372 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$1.61M421,485
- 3452 Janice Way Palo Alto, CA$1.63M321,347
- 3458 Janice Way Palo Alto, CA$2.01M421,698
- 3354 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$2.46M532,590
- 3446 Janice Way Palo Alto, CA$1.91M421,652
- 3378 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$2M421,763
- 3375 Louis Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.58M421,294
- 3385 Louis Rd Palo Alto, CA$2.13M532,151
- 3464 Janice Way Palo Alto, CA$1.6M321,347
- 3355 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$1.41M211,014
- 3369 Louis Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.95M421,868
- 3395 Louis Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.8M421,659
- 3348 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$2.21M532,185
- 3440 Janice Way Palo Alto, CA$1.95M421,676
- 3384 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$1.78M421,631
- 3349 Vernon Ter Palo Alto, CA$1.74M321,422
- 3363 Louis Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.91M32.51,857
- 3405 Louis Rd Palo Alto, CA$1.85M421,698
- 3470 Janice Way Palo Alto, CA$1.76M321,437
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!