- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3367 Northmoor Ave, Memphis, TN 381282 beds, 2 baths, 1,521 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $28,555
- Price/sqft: $19
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 270 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,521 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 085015 00011
- Zillow Home ID: 42273980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3367 Northmoor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 76.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% greater than in Memphis, and 143.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
- 3361 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$83K322,055
- 3375 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$76K321,904
- 3355 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$65K321,400
- 3379 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$78K321,400
- 3382 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$48K321,324
- 3374 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$50K321,292
- 3388 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$80K321,475
- 3366 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$81K321,504
- 3349 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$51K21.51,472
- 3385 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$72K31.51,551
- 3394 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$80K321,740
- 3368 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$51K311,172
- 3358 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$52K321,300
- 3376 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$40K31.51,172
- 3356 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$49K31.51,496
- 3400 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$48K321,286
- 3380 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$69K31.51,484
- 3350 Coleman Rd Memphis, TN$63K321,292
- 3391 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$42K321,392
- 3343 Northmoor Ave Memphis, TN$42K321,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!