3367 Redcliff Dr, Memphis, TN 381283 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Parking: Carport
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 090006 00003
- Zillow Home ID: 42282861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3367 Redcliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% higher than in Memphis, and 221.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Raleigh home values.
- 3375 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$49K311,205
- 3359 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$48K411,600
- Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$44K311,060
- Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$35K311,062
- Vineyard Haven Pl Memphis, TN$36K311,053
- 4580 Spring Glen Dr Memphis, TN$50K421,600
- 3381 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$41K311,199
- 4579 Spring Glen Dr Memphis, TN$35K211,000
- 3358 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$42K311,374
- 3351 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$56K311,200
- 3366 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$60K311,074
- 4592 Spring Valley Dr Memphis, TN$34K311,035
- 4576 Spring Glen Dr Memphis, TN$52K311,152
- 3387 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$47K311,222
- 3378 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$37K31996
- 4586 Spring Valley Dr Memphis, TN$54K311,667
- 4620 Spring Valley Dr Memphis, TN$37K311,244
- 4575 Spring Glen Dr Memphis, TN$34K311,000
- 4572 Spring Glen Dr Memphis, TN$57K311,331
- 3393 Redcliff Dr Memphis, TN$35K31988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.