- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 29 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,822 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $34,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $29
- MLS #: 769860
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Dining \ Living\Dining Combo, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Style \ Traditional, Pool\Hot Tub \ No Pool, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Presently Zoned \ Single Family, Approx Parcel Size \ 1\4 to 1\2 Acre, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, CDD Fee Y\N \ N, Status \ Active, Mobile\Mfg Home \ N, Homestead \ N, Historic Area \ N, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Association Fee \ N, Gated Community \ N, Category \ Residential, New Construction Y\N \ N, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Misc Exterior \ Porch - Front, Major Appliances \ Washer\Dryer Connect, Navgble to Ocean Y\N \ N, Waterfront Y\N \ N, Bath \ MBR Bath Shwr No Tub, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Amenities \ Tile Floors, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Structure \ Concrete Block, Parking Facilities \ Other Parking, Road Frontage \ City Street, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Possible Financing \ Will Consider VA, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Additional Rooms \ Work Shop, Fencing \ Fenced Rear, Additional Rooms \ Storage Room, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A, Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1243930000
- Zillow Home ID: 44527024
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $41-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Windy Hill home values will increase 5% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Windy Hill homes, this home is 23.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Windy Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% higher than in Jacksonville, and 323.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Windy Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windy Hill home values.
|3360 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||--||2||1||1,130|
|3406 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$59K||3||1||1,004|
|3352 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$59K||2||1||1,038|
|9705 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL||$65K||2||1||1,242|
|3346 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$88K||2||1.5||1,480|
|3420 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$81K||3||2||1,305|
|3409 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$75K||3||2||1,108|
|3353 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$70K||2||1||1,247|
|3423 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$58K||3||1||978|
|9711 Buncome Rd Jacksonville, FL||$72K||2||1||982|
|3430 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$94K||5||2||1,504|
|9714 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL||$81K||3||2||1,096|
|3332 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$71K||3||1||1,069|
|9717 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL||$72K||2||1||1,285|
|9743 Buncome Rd Jacksonville, FL||$90K||3||1||1,499|
|3343 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$119K||3||2||1,716|
|3343 Eve Dr W Jacksonville, FL||$102K||3||2||1,716|
|9720 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL||$70K||2||1||1,122|
|9745 Buncome Rd Jacksonville, FL||$131K||3||2||1,852|
|9725 Elaine Rd Jacksonville, FL||$104K||2||1||1,558|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.