- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3368 Wedgewood Dr, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 2 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 116
- Parcel #: 0411040000
- Zillow Home ID: 14948780
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3368 Wedgewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Aumond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.3% less than in Augusta, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Aumond home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Aumond home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 11,326 sqft lot, built in 1958
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 3370 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$109K321,858
- 3366 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$80K321,320
- 3369 Braeswood Ct Augusta, GA$79K321,302
- 3372 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$82K321,207
- 3373 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$118K32.52,139
- 3364 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$120K422,135
- 3367 Braeswood Ct Augusta, GA$113K421,657
- 3374 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$86K31.51,350
- 3375 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$93K31.51,680
- 3357 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$79K31.51,304
- 3362 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$83K31.51,300
- 3376 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$79K321,782
- 3377 Wedgewood Dr Augusta, GA$69K311,537
- 3393 Beaver Dr Augusta, GA$47K311,255
- 3359 Braeswood Ct Augusta, GA$113K321,962
- 1301 Cabana Ct Augusta, GA$50K31.51,133
- 1406 Springfield Cir Augusta, GA$102K321,518
- 1408 Springfield Cir Augusta, GA$87K321,528
- 3391 Beaver Dr Augusta, GA$51K31962
- 3397 Beaver Dr # A Augusta, GA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.