337 Bundy Ave, San Jose, CA 951172 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This two-story townhouse was recently renovated with granite kitchen countertop, recessed lighting, and laminate flooring throughout living/family/dining area. The unit also has central air conditioning and heating. Kitchen comes equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove/oven, range hood, and plenty of counter space. 2 master bedrooms are located on the second floor, each has its own full bathroom, large walk-in closet, and vaulted ceiling. Dryer/washer unit are located conveniently near both bedrooms. The unit has one attached garage with some built-in shelving/racks and one dedicated parking space right next to the garage.
HOA is included in the monthly rent and covers garbage, recycling, front landscaping, and gutter cleaning.
Small pets okay.
- Lot: 776 sqft
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 231 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 30349029
- Zillow Home ID: 19608633
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 337 Bundy Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in San Jose, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 335 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$676K22.51,495
- 339 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$684K22.51,495
- 333 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$615K22.51,295
- 343 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$583K22.51,295
- 345 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$616K22.51,295
- 341 Bundy Ave # 10 San Jose, CA--22.51,295
- 341 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$586K22.51,295
- 331 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$619K22.51,350
- 347 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$633K231,295
- 347 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$568K231,295
- 330 Cypress Ave San Jose, CA$807K42.51,495
- 328 Cypress Ave San Jose, CA$778K42.51,495
- 349 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$662K22.51,335
- 329 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$789K311,289
- 353 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$2.04M----5,883
- 352 Cypress Ave San Jose, CA$801K421,675
- 338 Cypress Ave San Jose, CA$1.74M----3,116
- 354 Cypress Ave San Jose, CA$806K42.51,673
- 363 Bundy Ave San Jose, CA$556K22.51,295
- 334 Cypress Ave San Jose, CA$801K32.51,422
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292