337 Drew St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,425 sqft
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $101,900
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Full Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 6357 019
- Zillow Home ID: 36563403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 337 Drew Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Joseph Lee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Joseph Lee home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Joseph Lee home values.
- 339 Drew St Baltimore, MD$86K--21,260
- 335 Drew St Baltimore, MD$86K--21,260
- 341 Drew St Baltimore, MD$84K--21,260
- 333 Drew St Baltimore, MD$99K221,344
- 343 Drew St Baltimore, MD$88K--21,260
- 331 Drew St Baltimore, MD$103K--21,344
- 345 Drew St Baltimore, MD$83K--21,260
- 329 Drew St Baltimore, MD$85K--21,260
- 347 Drew St Baltimore, MD$142K32.51,260
- 327 Drew St Baltimore, MD$92K321,260
- 349 Drew St Baltimore, MD$47K--21,260
- 351 Drew St Baltimore, MD$83K--21,260
- 325 Drew St Baltimore, MD$84K--21,260
- 323 Drew St Baltimore, MD$84K--21,260
- 353 Drew St Baltimore, MD$83K--21,260
- 321 Drew St Baltimore, MD$86K--21,260
- 355 Drew St Baltimore, MD$77K--21,260
- 336 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$90K111,260
- 334 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$85K321,260
- 338 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$75K--21,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.