337 Marlborough StAPT 3, Boston, MA 02115
Sold on 5/9/13: $1,260,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3.01 baths
- Condo:1,540 sq ft
- Lot:1,542 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $1,260,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Additional FeaturesAssc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Basement \ N,Beachfront \ No,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Window AC,Disclosure \ N,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior Unit Features \ Deck,Heating \ Hot Water Baseboard,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Master Bath \ Yes,Parking Feature \ Deeded,Parking Feature \ Off-Street,Parking Feature \ Paved Driveway,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Brownstone,Type \ Condo,Unit Placement \ Front,Unit Placement \ Top/Penthouse,Unit Placement \ Upper,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow224
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2002
- Parcel #W:05 P:03530 S:008
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #3
- Zillow Home ID63711442
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,325,420||$1.22M – $1.46M||-$8,347||$860||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,788/mo||$1.8K – $6.6K/mo||+$129||$2.46||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 68.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% lower than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 337 Marlborough Street APT 3
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.9 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005