- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3370 Mimosa Dr, Nashville, TN 372112 beds, 2 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $80,400
- Price/sqft: $45
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 162
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 13308000800
- Zillow Home ID: 41162578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3370 Mimosa Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glencliff, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% lower than in Nashville, and 28.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Glencliff home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glencliff home values.
- 3372 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$133K31.51,554
- 3368 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$98K311,289
- 101 Mccall St Nashville, TN$121K311,315
- 99 Mccall St Nashville, TN$146K411,324
- 103 Mccall St Nashville, TN$118K21975
- 3385 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$194K321,644
- 3366 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$117K311,289
- 3383 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$161K31.51,626
- 3374 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$116K311,050
- 3387 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$155K311,459
- 3381 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$180K311,408
- 105 Mccall St Nashville, TN$115K211,042
- 3389 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$169K211,350
- 97 Mccall St Nashville, TN$117K411,320
- 3320 Glencliff Rd Nashville, TN$123K411,547
- 3321 Glencliff Rd Nashville, TN$122K311,313
- 3376 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$120K211,050
- 3377 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$152K311,439
- 3391 Mimosa Dr Nashville, TN$146K311,318
- 96 Mccall St Nashville, TN$115K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.