3370 Vandemark Rd, Litchfield, OH 442532 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $123,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- 5 stall horse barn with dirt center aisles, 4.33 acres, 360 foot of frontage
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 02404B17025
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34890488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3370 Vandemark Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Litchfield, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Litchfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44253 home values.
- 8790 Crow Rd Litchfield, OH$168K321,384
- 8800 Crow Rd Litchfield, OH$161K31.51,524
- 8770 Crow Rd Litchfield, OH$151K321,692
- 8820 Crow Rd Litchfield, OH$183K41.52,422
- 3381 Vandemark Rd Litchfield, OH$178K321,232
- 3357 Vandemark Rd Litchfield, OH$168K321,520
- Crow Rd Litchfield, OH--------
- 8850 Crow Rd Litchfield, OH$218K32.51,918
- 3431 Vandemark Rd Litchfield, OH$172K421,636
- 3451 Vandemark Rd Litchfield, OH$172K321,637
- 8685 Crow Rd Litchfield, OH$187K321,304
- 3484 Vandemark Rd Litchfield, OH$219K321,626
- 8888 Crow Rd Litchfield, OH$381K33.53,433
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!