- Lot: 4,726 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 11 days on Zillow
- Views: 800 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- MLS #: 124100
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Ready
- RV Parking
- Association \ South Tahoe Association of Realtors, Lot Measurement \ Square Feet, Construction \ Wood Frame, Foundation \ Concrete\Crawl Space, Heating\Cooling \ Hot Water System, # Fireplaces\Stoves \ 1, Additional Rooms \ Mud Room, Type of Ownership \ Fee Simple, Roof \ Pitched, Utilities \ Electricity, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ Telephone, Water Heater \ Electric, Square Footage Source \ Tax Data, Status \ Active, Garage Type \ None, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Construction \ Wood Siding, Fenced \ Back, Zoning \ Single Family, Fenced \ Wood, Number of Stories \ 2 Story, Subdivision \ Bijou Pines
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 0272312310
- Zillow Home ID: 18577742
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-349K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96150 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for South Lake Tahoe as a whole. Among 96150 homes, this home is 7.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 24.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96150, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% less than in South Lake Tahoe, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 96150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Lake Tahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96150 home values.
Nearby Schools in South Lake Tahoe
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!