- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3374 Greywood Dr, Columbus, OH 432193 beds, 3 baths, 1,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $99,009
- Price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,547 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010266400
- Zillow Home ID: 63485724
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3374 Greywood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Somerset, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Columbus, and 77.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Somerset home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Somerset home values.
- 3368 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH$146K42.52,120
- 3380 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH$146K431,864
- 3362 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH$162K332,352
- 3357 Mccutcheon Crossing Dr Columbus, OH$146K331,832
- 3369 Mccutcheon Crossing Dr Columbus, OH$142K431,608
- 3373 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH--------
- 3351 Mccutcheon Crossing Dr Columbus, OH$140K331,572
- 3367 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH$116K32.51,440
- 3356 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH$129K42.51,800
- 3379 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH$111K331,400
- 3345 Mccutcheon Crossing Dr Columbus, OH$147K42.51,596
- 3355 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH$135K32.52,536
- 3348 Greywood Dr Columbus, OH--------
- 2860 Marblewood Dr Columbus, OH$142K42.51,840
- 2868 Marblewood Dr Columbus, OH$119K331,920
- 2839 Marblewood Dr Columbus, OH$128K32.51,572
- 2876 Marblewood Dr Columbus, OH$155K331,859
- 2822 Gatewood Rd Columbus, OH$162K32.52,357
- 2838 Marblewood Dr Columbus, OH$173K432,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!