- Lot: 6,181 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Views: 2,670 all time views
- HOA Fee: $221
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $190,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 458 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Humidistat, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Concrete, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Port Charlotte, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Other, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Underground
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,583 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 402121302011
- Zillow Home ID: 43572815
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $159-274K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33953 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Port Charlotte as a whole. Among 33953 homes, this home is valued 13.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33953, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Port Charlotte, and 90.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33953 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33953 home values.
|3370 Osprey Ln Pt Charlotte, FL||$174K||3||2||1,617|
|3378 Osprey Ln Pt Charlotte, FL||$182K||3||2||1,587|
|3370 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$299K||3||2||1,617|
|3378 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$215K||3||2||1,587|
|3366 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$272K||2||2||1,335|
|3382 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$238K||3||2||1,783|
|3362 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$281K||2||2||1,447|
|3386 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$185K||3||2||1,450|
|3375 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$216K||2||2||1,456|
|3379 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$262K||3||2||1,767|
|3383 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$246K||3||2||1,617|
|3367 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$213K||2||2||1,451|
|3358 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$289K||2||2||1,617|
|3390 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$193K||3||2||1,451|
|3387 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$283K||3||2||2,094|
|3191 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$280K||2||2||1,465|
|3187 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$298K||3||2||1,773|
|3363 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$242K||--||2||1,617|
|3195 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$296K||3||2||1,773|
|3183 Osprey Ln Port Charlotte, FL||$367K||3||2||2,111|
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!