3374 Prescott Ln, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,963 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,963 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 067348
- Zillow Home ID: 70927386
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3374 Prescott Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 320.9% greater than in Pitt, and 440.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 3380 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$239K--22,541
- 3364 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$230K62.52,259
- 3356 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$213K42.52,238
- 3383 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$257K333,052
- 3379 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC--332,126
- 3371 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC--------
- 3346 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC--Studio----
- 3361 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$235K422,543
- 3351 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$265K433,200
- 3341 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$200K--22,157
- 3336 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC--Studio----
- 3333 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC$84K--0.5--
- 3327 Prescott Ln Greenville, NC--------
- 1989 Black Jack Simpson Rd Greenville, NC$181K32.52,273
- 2005 Black Jack Simpson Rd Greenville, NC$80K40.52,268
- 1977 Black Jack Simpson Rd Greenville, NC$73K--0.5--
- 1963 Black Jack Simpson Rd Greenville, NC$79K322,032
- 2004 Black Jack Simpson Rd Greenville, NC$70K--0.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.