3374 Willow St, Santa Ynez, CA 934603 beds, 2 baths, 2,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $339
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,067 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 143390011
- Zillow Home ID: 15959824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3374 Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in Santa Ynez, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93460 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Ynez.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93460 home values.
- 3384 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$684K322,470
- 3364 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$838K322,502
- 1313 Cimarron Dr Santa Ynez, CA$765K322,266
- 3354 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$918K432,963
- 3396 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$721K422,576
- 1327 Cimarron Dr Santa Ynez, CA$1.07M432,748
- 1316 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$731K322,498
- 1316 Cimarron Dr Santa Ynez, CA$679K322,071
- 1335 Cimarron Dr Santa Ynez, CA$698K422,579
- 1330 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$892K332,595
- 1328 Cimarron Dr Santa Ynez, CA$689K422,558
- 3344 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$688K322,400
- 1340 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$721K322,624
- 1336 Cimarron Dr Santa Ynez, CA$838K322,504
- 1345 Cimarron Dr Santa Ynez, CA$686K422,460
- 3416 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$549K31.751,808
- 1309 Cheyenne Ln Santa Ynez, CA$534K321,679
- 3415 Cerrito St Santa Ynez, CA$525K321,569
- 1319 Cheyenne Ln Santa Ynez, CA$544K321,605
- 1350 Willow St Santa Ynez, CA$693K42.52,631
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!