- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,888 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 5509380
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 341 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Disability Access \ None, Energy Features \ Thermal Pane Wdws, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Laminated, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Lake Name \ None, Lot Desc \ Private Backyard, Lot Desc \ Wooded, Master Bath Features \ Double Vanity, Special Circumstances \ None, Master Bath Features \ Garden Tub, Master Bath Features \ Sep Tub\Shower, Stories \ 2 Stories, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Boathouse \ None, Neighborhood Amenities \ Undergrnd Utils, Parking Desc \ 2 Car Garage, Construction Desc \ Vinyl, Parking Desc \ Auto Garage Door, Parking Desc \ Drive Under Main Level, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Paved, Sewer Desc \ Septic Tank, Basement Desc \ Partial, Construction Desc \ Brick & Frame, Style \ Traditional, Water Source \ Public Water, Bedroom Desc \ Sitting Room, House Faces \ South, Exterior \ 1-2 Step Entry, Lot Desc \ Creek, Energy Features \ Attic Vent Fans, Owner Financing? \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,969 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 158 073
- Zillow Home ID: 14630094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $233-480K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30024 home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.8% increase for Cumming as a whole. Among 30024 homes, this home is 1.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 28.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30024, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.7% less than in Cumming, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30024 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cumming.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30024 home values.
|3395 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$296K||4||3||2,590|
|3365 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$242K||3||3||1,766|
|3425 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$277K||4||2.5||2,218|
|3310 Peace Ln Suwanee, GA||$309K||4||2.5||2,730|
|3355 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$301K||3||2||3,130|
|3320 Peace Ln Suwanee, GA||$307K||3||2||2,666|
|3290 Peace Ln Suwanee, GA||$343K||4||2.5||4,530|
|3390 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$294K||3||2||2,613|
|3410 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$270K||5||2.5||2,508|
|3280 Peace Ln Suwanee, GA||$306K||4||2.5||2,935|
|3435 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$286K||4||3||2,524|
|3380 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$277K||4||2.5||2,566|
|3330 Peace Ln Suwanee, GA||$354K||4||3.5||4,578|
|3370 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$260K||5||4||2,320|
|3340 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$291K||4||2.5||2,501|
|3420 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$318K||4||2.5||3,334|
|3345 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$276K||4||2||2,613|
|3270 Peace Ln Suwanee, GA||$300K||3||3||2,419|
|3430 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$299K||3||2||2,212|
|3335 Ashton Dr Suwanee, GA||$297K||4||2||3,015|
Nearby Schools in Cumming
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!