3378 Crumpton S, Laurel, MD 207244 beds, 3 baths, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $192,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0447205812915
- Zillow Home ID: 36100728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3378 Crumpton S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laurel, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Laurel, and 28.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20724 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,008 sqft, 7,380 sqft lot, built in 1965
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3380 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$285K--41,866
- 3382 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$270K431,662
- 3379 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$268K331,908
- 3383 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$225K--21,262
- 3377 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$242K31.51,308
- 3381 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$258K--31,488
- 3375 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$219K--21,008
- 3376 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$218K42.51,262
- 3374 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$245K--21,262
- 3384 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$266K421,764
- 3381 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$228K--2.51,262
- 3373 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$244K431,262
- 3379 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$243K--31,262
- 3383 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$227K311,008
- 3374 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$220K--1.51,008
- 232 Elkton S Laurel, MD$222K--1.51,008
- 3386 Crumpton S Laurel, MD$242K--21,262
- 231 Ironshire S Laurel, MD$246K--2.51,472
- 3370 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$244K--2.51,472
- 3372 Old Line Ave Laurel, MD$219K--2.51,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!