338 Avenue Portola, El Granada, CA 940183 beds, 2 baths, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 33 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $514
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 047241040
- Zillow Home ID: 15553234
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 338 Avenue Portola
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Half Moon Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 88.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Half Moon Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Half Moon Bay home values.
- 330 Avenue Portola El Granada, CA$733K521,800
- 354 Avenue Portola El Granada, CA$741K321,180
- 322 Avenue Portola El Granada, CA$793K32.51,900
- 606 Francisco St CA$1.75M44.52,800
- 620 Francisco St CA$810K321,940
- 602 Francisco St El Granada, CA$891K442,024
- 602 Francisco CA$864K43.52,024
- 611 Francisco St CA$921K43.52,750
- 305 Avenue Portola Half Moon Bay, CA$721K331,300
- 605 Francisco St CA$681K211,010
- 601 Palma St El Granada, CA$686K311,080
- 323 Avenue Portola Half Moon Bay, CA$813K322,040
- 565 Palma St Half Moon Bay, CA$698K311,080
- 609 Palma St El Granada, CA$764K331,310
- 339 Avenue Portola Half Moon Bay, CA$941K332,790
- 619 Francisco St CA$780K321,770
- 355 Avenue Portola Half Moon Bay, CA$850K432,480
- 613 Palma St El Granada, CA$977K432,350
- 628 Francisco St CA$1.11M32.52,200
- 603 Francisco St CA$755K421,500
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292